The Seville Country Club Sharks are seeking a swim coach for our growing team. This coach will be responsible for attending swim meets, assisting with the setup of the pool for training sessions, and maintaining an area for non-swim team members to use. In addition, you’ll be expected to promote the facility’s amenities, programs, and the club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies, and standards of the club.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a competitive swim coach
- 3-4 years experience coaching swimming
- Arizona Swimming certified coach
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Certification in CPR, first aid, and AED within 6 months
Qualified candidates should apply here.