2014/2015 AzSI Age Group “Q” Time Standards*
In order to qualify to participate in meets that are part of the AzSI Championship Meet Series1, a swimmer must have achieve a qualifying time, in the appropriate age group, equal to or better that the stated qualify times. Listed below are the qualifying time standards (“Q” times) for the various classes of meets. Additionally, these time standards are sometimes used for qualifying standards for other meets.
1See AzSI Policy 203 – Championship Swimming – Meet Standardization
2014 / 2015 Time Standards
- 2014 / 2015 Short Course Yards
- 2014 / 2015 Short Course Meters
- 2014 / 2015 Long Course Meters
- 2014 / 2015 Age Group Aggregate Relay Time Standards
*Time standards effective September 1, 2014 through August 31, 2015
Regional Championship time standards are USA Swimming Age Group Motivational “B” Time Standards.**
- Applicable USA Swimming Motivational Time Standards.**
- 2015 Regional Alignments (this will indicate which regional meet your club is assigned).
- Time standards for 50s of stroke for 13 and over.
**Athletes 15 years or older will qualify with the 15-16 “B” USA Swimming Motivations Time Standards.
Time Standards for Meet Manager
Click below to download the .zip file containing time standards for your Hy-tek Meet Manager software. The file contains the long course and short course yard time standards for both Arizona Q Times and Arizona Regional times.
- 2015 Senior Time Standards* Revised June 2015
- 2015 Age Group Time Standards* Revised June 2015
- 2013-2016 USA Motivational Time Standards*
Other Time Standards
USA SWIMMING time standards, including Age Group Motivational, Sectionals, Junior Nationals and Nationals:
Click here for link to USA SWIMMING time standards page.