USA Swimming & AZ Swimming Commitment to Safe Sport
USA Swimming and Arizona Swimming are committed to safeguarding its membership. The welfare of its athletes is the top priority.
To deal with a Safe Sport concern, contact USA Swimming at 719-866-4578 or for more information, click here.
Safe Sport Recognition
Congratulations to the following Arizona Swimming clubs on achieving Safe Sport Recognized status!
Scottsdale Aquatic Club – SAC (R2022)
Mesa Aquatics Club – MAC (R2022)
Swim Neptune – NEP (R2022)
Flagstaff Snow Sharks Inc – FSS (R2022)
Seville Country Club Sharks – SCCS (R2022)
Phoenix Swim Club – PSC (R2022)
Seadogs Swim Club – CDOG (2021)
Gold Medal Swim Club – GM (2021)
Yuma Aquatics – HEAT (2021)
Anthem Dolphins – AD (2020)
YMCA Westside Silver Fins – YWSF (2020)
Arizona Aquatic Club – AZAC (2020)
Safe Sport Recognized status runs for 2 years after which it can be renewed.
Safe Sport – Important Links & Helpful Information
- Safe Sport Basics
- USA Swimming Code of Conduct
- Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy
- Risk Management Manual
- USA Swimming Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy & Educational Documents
- USA Swimming Best Practices Guidelines
- Background Checks & Pre-employment Screening Information
- Safe Sport Reporting Procedures / Dealing With a Concern
- To deal with a Safe Sport concern, contact USA Swimming at 719-866-4578
- List of Individuals Permanently Suspended or Ineligible for Membership
- Download USA Swimming Activity Books for 5-11 year olds and 12-18 year olds.
Mandatory Athlete Protection Training
All members of AZSI / USA Swimming (athletes and non-athletes) that are 18 years or older are required to complete the USA Swimming Athlete Protection Training annually. Click here to begin mandatory Athlete Protection Training. USA Swimming membership records are automatically updated within a few business days of completion.
The websites listed contain information and resources to combat bullying.