USA & Arizona Swimming Commitment to Safe Sport
USA/Arizona Swimming are committed to safeguarding it’s membership with the welfare of its athlete members being the top priority.
- Information for Athletes
- Information for Parents
- Information for Clubs
- Click here for video explaining the new three point entry required of all athletes entering the pool except when using starting blocks.
- Code of Conduct & Athlete Protection Policies
- Model Anti-Bullying Policies
- Electronic Communication Policy
- Team Travel Policy
- Locker Room Policy
- Athlete Protection Training for Coaches and other Non-Athletes
- Risk Management Manual
- USA Swimming Best Practices Guidelines
- Background Checks & Pre-employment Screening information
- Mandatory Reporting procedures
- List of Individuals Permanently Suspended or Ineligible for Membership
- USAS Safe Sport Abuse Reporting form (online)
Training & Education
Free to all members
Click here to see how we can all help foster safe and positive environments by educating ourselves on the tragic issue of abuse. USA Swimming offers training for all members with specific training for coaches, officials, and other non-athlete members, parents, and athlete. You can start your online training today.
Safe Sport Links
These websites listed contain both information on bullying along with resources to combat bullying.
- action plan to combat bullying containing rules and guidelines set forth by USA Swimming.
- Federal Anti-Bullying Website – A Government Website containing information on bullying.
Non Athlete Members Mandatory Athlete Protection Training
All non-athlete members of AzSI/USA Swimming must complete the USA Swimming Athletic Protection Training prior to registration or renewal of registration. Click here to begin your mandatory Athlete Protection Training training. Within a few business days of the completion of your training, your USAS record will be automatically updated.