USA Swimming’s Statistics for Arizona
Check out the LSC PORTAL on the USA Swimming web site to find performance statistics for AZSI athletes.
Click here, then scroll down to select the Arizona Swimming portal.
Pool Certification Information
Information on certified pools in Arizona and how to get your pool nationally certified.
Keep Your Information Current
Arizona Swimming requests that you keep all contact information current. Click here for Contact Information Change Form. Please complete the form and return it to the AzSI office.
Red Cross Certification Courses and Foundations of Coaching
- All American Red Cross classes are now scheduled through one national clearinghouse. For more information, reach out to the American Red Cross at 1-800-red-cross or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USA Swimming’s Foundations of Coaching
USA Swimming’s Foundations of Coaching Testing
Safety Training for Coaches – in water
Click here for the Safety Training for Swim Coaches In-Water Checklist. When completed, this signed form together with the completion certificate from the on-line portion of the Swim Coaches Safety Training, should be sent to the AzSI office. The forms may be sent by snail mail, fax or scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
Non-Athlete Renewal Registrations
Renewal registration for non-athletes is available on-line. You must have completed Athlete Protection Training, Background Screening, First Aid, CPR etc before you can renew your registration. Please read the detailed instructions carefully. Go to to the AZSI Online Services portal if you have completed all requirements for registration.
Arizona Coaches of the Year Awards
Interested In Becoming A Coach?
USA Swimming Coaches Information
- USA swimming Coaches page
- USA Swimming Coaches educational requirements
- USA Swimming Coaches safety training requirements
- USA Swimming Background screening requirements
ASCA List of Coaches
ASCA (American Swimming Coaches Association) to see what this organization is about.
Click here for list of ASCA members.