- You need to carefully read this guide and when finished, complete the Meet Marshal test
- The test will be graded automatically and when successful, Arizona Swimming will be notified
- Next, you will receive a Meet Marshal identification card that has your name and Meet Marshal title, an Arizona Swimming lanyard and the Arizona Swimming Meet Marshal Vest
- To be on the deck as a Meet Marshal you must wear your ID and the vest
- Allow up to 10 days to receive your Vest/ID
- Meet Marshals will be removed from the deck by the Meet Referee if they are not properly identified or wearing the correct attire
- The host club may be subjected to penalties for not having Arizona Swimming registered Meet Marshals on deck
- There is a $15 fee for this certification.
- Thank you in advance for your efforts to make Arizona swim meets a safe environment for all
© Copyrighted 2012-2017 Arizona Swimming, Inc. All right reserved.