Spring orders are now being accepted!!
You may place your orders NOW on the Arizona Swimming website here:
Or by clicking on the “Online Services” tab and then on “Apparel-order online”
Order deadline: Sunday APRIL 9th
The annual Arizona Swimming House of Delegates Meeting will be held Saturday April 1st, 2023 at 1pm.
located at the Phoenix Hilton Airport
The meeting packet can be viewed here
The Slate of Nominations can be viewed here
Have you been a member of Arizona/USA Swimming for the last three years? Are you a graduating senior, plan on attending a college in the fall of 2023 and do NOT plan on participating in a Division I or II Swimming Program? You may qualify for a $2,000 Scholarship awarded by Arizona Swimming each year. Click here for the Requirements and Deadlines.
The 2023 SC Arizona Swimming Regional Alignments can be viewed here.
*REVISED APPLICATION NOW AVAILABLE (11/02/2022)*
Athlete applications for the 2023 All-Star meet for Arizona Swimming V. San Diego Imperial are NOW BEING ACCEPTED!
For more information, please see the meet flyer here (COMING SOON)
You can download the application packet here and review the Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy here.
Completed application packets are due November 14th at 3pm, as outlined on the application.
Congratulations Arizona 2022 Western Zone Age Group Team!
Finishing 9th place overall at the Western Zone Age Group Championships held in Elk Grove, CA!
Click here for a list of the team, coach and chaperones.
USA SWIMMING ACCOUNT ACCESS
- As of 9/1/2022 – EVERYONE must create a PING account at usaswimming.org regardless of having a current login/Deck Pass access
- Non-athletes, adult athletes, and parents of a minor athletes will receive a link from their club to create as USA Swimming Account
- For those unattached to a club, the link will be provided by the AZSI Office
- Athletes 16 & 17 years of age may create their own USA Swimming Account in preparation for completing the APT requirement 30 days prior to turning 18 (Athletes will no longer have a 30 day grace period after turning 18 to complete this course)
- ALL adult athletes must have their own USA Swimming Account to link up APT course completion
Stayed tuned for more information!
Arizona Swimming is excited to take a team to this summer’s Age Group Western Zones meet in Elk Grove, CA!
Athletes interested in attending can complete the 2022 application found here. Applications must be received by the AZSI Office along with a $100 deposit check no later than 3PM on July 1, 2022.
Congratulations to the 2022 Arizona Swimming SC Regional Virtual Champions! For a full list of the Virtual Champions, click here.