Congratulations to the 2023 Arizona Swimming All-Star Team!
*REVISED APPLICATION NOW AVAILABLE (11/02/2022)*
Athlete applications for the 2023 All-Star meet for Arizona Swimming V. San Diego Imperial are NOW BEING ACCEPTED!
For more information, please see the meet flyer here (COMING SOON)
Completed application packets are due November 14th at 3pm, as outlined on the application.
Congratulations Arizona 2022 Western Zone Age Group Team!
Finishing 9th place overall at the Western Zone Age Group Championships held in Elk Grove, CA!
Click here for a list of the team, coach and chaperones.
USA SWIMMING ACCOUNT ACCESS
- As of 9/1/2022 – EVERYONE must create a PING account at usaswimming.org regardless of having a current login/Deck Pass access
- Non-athletes, adult athletes, and parents of a minor athletes will receive a link from their club to create as USA Swimming Account
- For those unattached to a club, the link will be provided by the AZSI Office
- Athletes 16 & 17 years of age may create their own USA Swimming Account in preparation for completing the APT requirement 30 days prior to turning 18 (Athletes will no longer have a 30 day grace period after turning 18 to complete this course)
- ALL adult athletes must have their own USA Swimming Account to link up APT course completion
Stayed tuned for more information!
Arizona Swimming is excited to take a team to this summer’s Age Group Western Zones meet in Elk Grove, CA!
Athletes interested in attending can complete the 2022 application found here. Applications must be received by the AZSI Office along with a $100 deposit check no later than 3PM on July 1, 2022.
Congratulations to the 2022 Arizona Swimming SC Regional Virtual Champions! For a full list of the Virtual Champions, click here.
Spring orders are being taken NOW through May 27th for Officials AZSI Apparel! Click here
Congratulations to Owen Litz and Caitlyn Sauer-Newell, the recipients of the 2022 Arizona Swimming Scholarship Awards!
The Slate of Nominations can be viewed here.
In an effort to streamline the workflow in the Arizona Swimming office so that we can better serve you as our members, we are no longer sending out any membership ID’s at this time.
This includes membership cards to both athlete and non-athlete members. All members are encouraged to use their DeckPass accounts on the USA Swimming website or app for proof of membership as this is the most accurate and up to date.