USA SWIMMING ACCOUNT ACCESS
- As of 9/1/2022 – EVERYONE must create a PING account at usaswimming.org regardless of having a current login/Deck Pass access
- Non-athletes, adult athletes, and parents of a minor athletes will receive a link from their club to create as USA Swimming Account
- For those unattached to a club, the link will be provided by the AZSI Office
- Athletes 16 & 17 years of age may create their own USA Swimming Account in preparation for completing the APT requirement 30 days prior to turning 18 (Athletes will no longer have a 30 day grace period after turning 18 to complete this course)
- ALL adult athletes must have their own USA Swimming Account to link up APT course completion
Stayed tuned for more information!